Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jan. 21.06 Dawn & John Wedding - Hair and Makeup



Jan 21. Dawn & John Wedding, hair and makeup.

Please click the image to see larger version.


January 21.06 - Dawn & John Wedding

Congratulations to Dawn & John from Grimsby! Today we (Beauty On The Go) had the opportunity to be a part of their special day.

I do both makeup and hair and Virginia does hair only (as of right now)

Virginia (the talented hair stylist) and I arrived at Dawn's house around 8:00 am this morning. We had the chance to get Dawn the bride to be, her mother in law to be and her two best girls ready this morning.

What a great bunch to be around. Four hair dos' and four makeup applications later, the girls are ready and beautiful!

Here are a few photos taken with my Nikon D50 SLR (pro camera - it is fab). Here is what I was working with, can get a bit messy but always turns out beautiful!


This pose will help show their beautiful do's.


If you have any upcoming wedding please feel free to contact me with any questions and availability.

Visit www.beautyonthego.ca for portfolio and pricing etc.

I also want to meniton that I am a new photographer as well and I am currently building my portfolio for my new photography website.
If you would like a personal session with your child or family, of if you are pregnant please contact me for a free session.
I will be using the photos for my new website. It is a very comfortable environment as I come to you for your sesson. I prefer photojournalism as opposed to structured Studio work. For your time, you will receive a cd of high res photos that can be taken to any print shop for prints of your choice. All editing will be done with Photoshop CS2 - Very sweet program - If I might add.

If you want to see a larger copy of any particular picture just double click to enlarge.

Cheers

No comments: