Sunday, January 22, 2006

Little or Dramatic makeup


Hey Brides to be....

A lot of brides say to me I don't wear a lot of makeup. My response to that you don't have to wear a lot of makeup to look good. We apply the makeup to suit your needs. Every person has a different style.

For the brides that do not wear a lot of makeup, I will work to enhance your best features without overdoing it for you.

Some brides and attendants want a dramatic look and that is great also. This usually consits of a smokey eye look and some false eyelashes. Using only half of the false eyelash to place in the corners makes quite the difference. In 90% of my fashion shoots I use false lashes. They make such a difference in photos.

Just remember that it is important to feel like you and to feel comfortable with your makeup.

Beauty On The Go
In home hair and makeup
www.beautyonthego.ca

No comments: