Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The verdict is in on sunless tanning

Neutrogena's Build a tan is a hit! I have tried so many sunless tanning creams and I have not been impressed. The worst is when you turn out blotchy, orange and brown. Trust me, I have tried them all.
The worst I have tried was tan towels off the shopping network. Last summer I purchased the product and what a nightmare. I followed the instructions and waited an hour so that I was completely dry and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up and looked in the mirror and thought my skin had a disease. I had brown blotches all over my legs an feet. Needless to say, I wore pants for the next two weeks. I called the shopping network and spoke to someone regarding my situation. He assured me this normally does not happen and wondered if they had sent me an expired product. They refunded me and wanted to send another box to try. I told them kindly that I was not interested in trying their product again.
My friend on the other hand has used them and she said the product was just okay.

Build a tan is a great product. My "tan" looks even and my legs look like they have a hint of colour. Tomorrow I will try another round and go a shade darker. This product by far is the best in my humble opinion.

No comments: