Thursday, June 29, 2006

Received so many awesome pics..Thanks Ladies


Well since I am having so many web difficulties and I can't post them, I thought I would share them with you instead of making you wait. Thanks to Christine and her Bridesmaids in Toronto for sending these pics. Also thanks to Lisa from Burlington for the pics of your wedding hair and makeup. Also received some from Agnes from Frida's wedding in Oakville.
I can't forget about the beautiful pics of hair and makeup from Grace's wedding in Oakville as well as Leni's from her Hamilton wedding ceremony.

Talk about exciting or what. I have been a busy bee lately. I have been doing a lot of maternity photo shoots for the expecting moms in Burlington, Hamilton and Mississauga. That is one of my passions. I love doing baby and pregnancy photography. I have worked under other photographers to learn the tricks of the trade. I specialize in pregnancy and child photography and travel to the Greater Hamilton area, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Georgetown, Milton and surrounding towns in between. Call me for a special quote mention my blog and receive $50.00 of the price of booking with cd. 905-320-3130.

Well enough babbling here are some of the pics that I have received.
See the post after this one to see the rest.





No comments: