Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Heather's trial run

I met with Heather and her bridesmaid Tonya last night. As most brides, Heather wanted a very natural look for her makeup. Ironically for her hair we had both said we thought something soft for her hair would look great - my reference for her was Charlize Theron.
Charlize often wears her hair up and soft and just looks so beautiful. It was on the agenda for styles to try, but after we did her first look...she loved it and that is what we had decided on.
Please allow at least 2hours for your trial.
Some hair stylists just talk about what they are going to do during the trial; in that case your trial would not take very long. I do the hair roughly to give you an idea so it still takes some time. I don't use much product just in case we decide to try something else. Be prepared on the day of the wedding...hairspray will be your new best friend.
Here are a few of Heathers' trial.




I

No comments: