Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Been a long time

It has been awhile since I have updated this blog. I have been so busy getting ready for 2007 wedding season...taking new classes, learning new techniques, learning what "oscar hair" is all about.
The website will be updated very shortly with some new pics that were recently taken by a fashion photographer here in Burlington.
I did the hair and makeup for his famous model...can't wait to show you the new pics.

Anyhow, I have decided to make this blog mainly devoted to Beauty On The Go and my personal life.
My new website www.memoriesbymarie.ca has a blog also attached right to the site. That blog will mainly be used for promos and extra info for maternity, children and pet photography.
You can always visit my smugmug account to see overflow photos from random shoots.

Well it is almost midnight so i really should make this quick, here are a few recent trials that I have done in the last couple of weeks. Please keep in mind that trial are rough sketches for the big day.
Also please do not be offended if your trial or wedding is not on the blog....sometimes I just don't have time to load them all.

Remember, to make any pictures larger, just double click.

We are almost completely booked for summer 2007, please email or call to find out our availability.

Oh yeah don't forget to vote for me!

please vote for memories by marie for best photgrapher for the burlington post. (online or paper) On January 28.07 http://www.burlingtonreaderschoice.ca/

Good night.






No comments: