Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Long Weekend.


I hope you are all having a great long weekend. I have been busy trying to get everything finished before I head off to school. I did take some time out last night to hang with some friends and today we are planning to attend a bbq (provided it doesn't rain).

My weekend also consisted of a little work, which I don't mind at all ;)

On Friday, I met with Darcy and her family again. It's so cool to see changes in little Hudson. This baby is a gerber baby...but cuter. Here a few more teasers.







On Saturday Virginia (my partner) and I were helping Elissa and her bridesmaids get ready for her big day. She was glowing and very beautiful. I had my camera with me, so I took a few photos of the results.




I have also been doing a lot of maternity shoots lately.


This maternity image is from a few days ago. I just love the beauty in a mother to be....and of course I can't decide which finish I like better.

Enoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: