Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Returning all calls and emails tomorrow.

Hello all!
I am a little under the weather today and have not had a chance to return calls or send many emails. I am in the process of returning emails. Tomorrow I will be calling everyone back as it's probably a little too late tonight.

I have a terrible each ache and after spending a couple hours in the walk in clinic, I've received some goodies to take this pain away :)



Life has been so busy and I think all the hecticness (if that's a word), is catching up with me.
On the busy note.... I shot a wedding last Saturday. It was a lot of fun. I did her hair and makeup and was the second shooter for David Gilmour of Lumacraft photography http://www.lumacraft.com/.

If you ever get the chance to work with David, you will not be disappointed. Wait till you see all his new pics that are coming out!


On a personal note...
My younger sisters are heading to Korea to teach English for a year. With my new found skills, I thought I would do something nice for them and for me :) (super grin). I am painting their portraits. I have one finished, one more to go.



It's 8:30 and I need more time. My show, Big Brother is coming on at 9:00 so I'd better hurry up and finish up. I need to catch up on my blog posts. I have so much to say, but no time to say it.



You may send your requests for paintings to info@memoriesbymarie.ca. I will be working on my first commissioned piece next week.



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Marie this is just too beautiful! I still can't get over your family similarities!!!