Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Some wedding photos

I mentioned yesterday that I had a wonderful opportunity to be a second shooter to David Gilmour. I am so lucky to have such a great mentor. My job as a second shooter was to capture candid moments, details, and shots from another perspective. I also held the reflector and assissted the main photographer. I did sneak in a few of the bride too hehe... When David was getting ready for the next shot, I asked the bride to look my way a couple of times ;)
Virginia and I did the hair and makeup for the bride, her daughter and her mom. When those duties were fulfilled, I went into photographer mode. I wanted to share a couple from Margaret's big day. Oh by the way if you know anyone who is getting married and needs a yummy wedding cake, visit Margaret's website http://www.maggiessweets.ca





















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sooooo excited! And can't wait to see what you'll do at my wedding Marie! You are so very talented! Love it!

Marie said...

Thanks Steph, I can't wait for your wedding.