Monday, September 24, 2007

last few...I promise!

There are just way too many that I like...but here are just a few more. You may see more on my website when the wedding website is ready. I had a lot of fun doing this wedding.
I won't be the photographer that photographs weddings every Saturday. I will likely accept one wedding a month so that it does not interfere with Beauty On the Go or my regular portrait business. Then again, I did say that I will not photograph weddings....so I guess you never know.









One of my favourite shots.

Too cute eh? It's a good thing I brought my zoom lens. I wasn't the actual photographer for the wedding...I was a guest and I sat in the back row. HRM photography photographed Steph's wedding and i am sure they did a beautiful job. They are under my links on Beauty On The Go if you would like to see more of their work.











thanks for visiting the blog.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh Marie! You're killing me! I'm so so so happy with the photos. I can't tell you how much. They are all so gorgeous! I'm so lucky to know you! Love the details ... love that you caught the kiss ... love the dress shots! LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Thanks so much for this gift!