Sunday, September 16, 2007

So much to share...

It is about 10:00 pm and I am just getting ready to head to bed after an exhausting but very fun weekend. Saturday morning we headed to Stephanie's house, owner of Announcing Lily, who has become a very great friend. I just adore her and her little daughter. Virginia, Carey and I did the girls hair and makeup - wait until you see these pics -. They all looked so beautiful. I also had the pleasure of photographing part of Stephanie's big day, how lucky am I?
Then right after the ceremony, my hubby and I had a family wedding to attend...talk about a busy day.
Today we were up at 5:00 am for a Sunday morning wedding with Tara...who actually is famous for her skating abilities. I found out that she was a star in a feature skating film-how cool is that!! She's such a doll and i can't wait to post pics. Virginia, Carey and I had such a great weekend with all of these ladies.
This afternoon we had my little niece's birthday party too. That was quite the party for a one year old! Needless to say, I am beat! Tomorrow morning, Lory's little baby girl Elle, will be having her first photo shoot tomorrow. I am looking forward to meeting her.

If you can take it, I have a load of pics to upload in the next couple of days from various shoots and from this weekend.
On another note, as of October 1st, I am proud to say that I will officially be a member of the Professional Photographers of Ontario - woot woot!
And for mini sessions, there are only 3 spaces available - that surely did not take long.
Good night.

No comments: