Monday, October 15, 2007

Last week! - whoa I made it though it.

October is such a beautiful time of year! I love the fall as most people do. Last week was a crazy week. I am very thankful for my wonderful clients that continue to have me photograph their families. This weekend was insane. Virginia and I did hair and makeup for Danielle and her ladies, I photographed Kat and Chris's wedding, photographed NINE children on Sunday for a portrait party hosted by Jenn. I had a fantastic weekend and a great week overall to boot.The beginning of the work week started with my friend and partner at Beauty On The Go, Virginia's engagement session. Although she hates to be in front of the camera, I'd say she looks pretty darn good!










My next shoot was with Christine and her family. This was a super fun shoot because the kids were so enjoyable to be around and very easy to photograph...







I'm still working on their shoot.

All phone calls and emails will be returned tomorrow...good night :)

No comments: