Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh My Gosh!

I am going to start sounding like a broken record soon. I had the opportunity of working with so many wonderful people in and around Burlington. I am a little under the weather as we speak, so I plan to head to bed shortly. Here is what I've been up to the past coulple of weeks:


The outdoor portrait party (only offered indoors, but an exception was made).
















Zazie's beautiful maternity. She is too cute and makes looks pregnancy look amazing.















Baby Kaitlyn







Nathan at 8 months. He has grown so much since I've last phtographed him. What a cutie pie!





































Chandra's girls. What beauties!



























I'm slowly getting caught up. I am currently working on Announcing Lily's shoot and Reese's!
I now have limited availability for Christmas. Please make sure you get your requests to Announcing Lily as soon as possible as her availability is also narrowing down.
thanks for looking.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That black and white portrait is stunning Marie!