Monday, December 17, 2007

***Holiday Notice***

Hello lovely blog readers!

I will be on holidays starting December 24th until January 7th. I won't be accepting any bookings during this time. Exceptions will be made for prepaid newborn sessions only. I am now booking for 2008 and I'm really looking forward to a new and exciting year. I have many new ideas - I am anxiously waiting to try them in 2008. My wedding portfolio will be up, as well as a section for painted portraits.
I've used today's snow day to finally get the studio pictures hung up and I've recently received my albums. I had to do quite a bit of research to find the best albums for a fairly reasonable price. All the info regarding the albums will be updated on the website for 2008.

I plan to use one week of my holidays to catch up and get ready for next year. It's been a great year and I thank all of you for being so good to me and bringing me your beautiful bellies, children and families.
And oh by the way did I ever mention how much I love to photograph newborns? I love photographing them the most when they are under 2 weeks of age.
Christina's handsome little man!










Beautiful Keira










Sorry had to post this - I seem to get this a lot from babies - haha. This is for putting them in all these crazy positions - I'm sure of it. This made me laugh. Weird sence of humour - possibly.


All of their expressions in this photo makes you want to smirk. This is such a true moment.

Beautiful Emma



Oops here's Keira again - It's suppose to load the pictures in order.

Handsome little Havier

Back to Emma!




More of Havier










Good night!

No comments: