Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Holy Cuteness!

I can't keep up with all these cute kids. I know I mention this all the time, but I feel very blessed to have such a great job.
I always try to mention my mom in daily conversation, so she is still included if you will. With the holidays coming up and it only being the second Christmas without my mom, it's becoming very hard to deal with. I feel like I've been given a gift with this great job and it truly is a blessing for me. When I photograph children, they warm up my heart and make me feel so much better; they truly make my day!!!

ZOE

Kaylee, still working on...







This was an in home session, which I've not done in a while.

























Bella's photo shoot









Ozzie's photo shoot










Owen!




























Kelly's great family and an amazing well behaved Molly.





Cute lil Cole - we bonded!
























Ashley - she's grown so much since last year.




Aiden - cutie patutie! The next Calvin Klein Model ;)





Cassidy with her sweet pig tails and precious lil face.









Lucas










Well back to work!
















No comments: