Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hamilton Bridal Show

For all the brides to be that are interested in hair, makeup and photography-->come see us at the Hamilton Bridal show. We are in booth 141. We'd love to meet you.

Canada's Longest Running & The Region's Largest Wedding Event!39th Annual Hamilton-Halton Spring Wedding Show Saturday & Sunday January 5 & 6, 2008 Hamilton Convention CentreDowntown Hamilton, Ontario Canada
Show hours - 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. dailyFashion Show times - 1:00 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. dailyTickets - $12.00 sold at the door

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and I hope Santa was good to all of you. My santa has informed my that my new camera is ready for delivery - yippee!

We have availability for February and March for a few more weddings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll have to take a photo of your booth and post it on the blog!