Sunday, January 13, 2008

Reader's Choice Awards

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was a busy bee this weekend. My weekend included, putting up a new backdrop, photographing a few clients, running errands and spending a bit of time with my family. I always think to myself how moms keep up. I have a hard time keeping up without any real babies yet.
I also wanted to mention that I've been nominated for Burlington's best photographer and best photo studio.
The voting for the winners will start after the Nomination feature is published in the Burlington post. (Jan 27th). Your vote is appreciated.
http://burlingtonreaderschoice.ca/

I am going to end this post with a picture of Brady from this weekend.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Marie... this is so gorgeous! Your talents just don't end do they? How beautiful. The family must be so happy with it!