Friday, February 01, 2008

What's New??

Another hectic week has almost finished and we are now into February. Time sure does go by fast. It's almost weddng season for Beauty On the Go and we're starting to get busy with the hair and makeup.
A couple weeks ago I worked for David and did the hair and makeup for his boudoir client. Ladies.... if you are interested in this type of photography, he is the go to man! With a great new studio in Hamilton, an expert eye and very skilled, you are surely in good hands with David of Lumacraft Photograhpy. http://www.lumacraft.com/
Here is a pic from that shoot.

Hmmm, what else is new......well you have until Sunday to vote for Burlington Reader's Choice. It feels good to be nominated and I feel honoured to be listed with the many great photographers in this city. They are all so talented with a flare of their own.

New for me...new for me, well I made it back to the gym FINALLY after 6 months of talking about it. I was even crazy enough to go today and this heap of snow. I plan to shed 20 pounds, well at least that's the goal and I am down 7. It's so easy to gain, but soooooo incredibly hard to lose. I highly recommend weight watchers as it teaches you about portion control and honestly it's my motivation. Knowing that I have to weigh in once a week - surely helps.

And just a quick message for the brides to be....watch the blog for recent trials. I am starting to book all the hair and makeup trials for this year's weddings. Our first wedding is next weekend. Virginia and I are so excited!

No comments: