Monday, April 21, 2008

Albums

I am waiting for my studio sample album to arrive from Australia and then I will post some images of the new line that I am selling. Currently I am carrying a 10x10 and 5x7 fine art leather elite album, storybook album which is like a hard cover book which comes in all sizes. I also am carrying a line of handmade albums which are absolutely stunning. You have a choice of fabric for the cover and the book is bound together by lace. And finally on the higher end I will be carrying a beautiful line from Australia. Wait until you see this one! Too many choices I know~!
Since most of my packages have an album included, I thought it would be best to give clients more variety since everyone has different tastes. I always appreciate feedback, so please feel free to let me know what you think when you are in the studio.
















Wedding photography burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, Ontario, Creative wedding photographer burlington, hamilton, Oakville, Milton, Toronto, Ontario.
Bridal photographer for Milton, Dundas, Mississauga, Niagara Ontario. Contemporary wedding photography Niagara falls Ontario, Burlington, Oakville, Georgetown, Ontario.
Photojournalism wedding.

No comments: