Saturday, April 12, 2008

PPOC convention.

Today was a very eventful day at the professional photographers of Ontario/Canada Convention. I received my national accreditation as a child portrait photographer. I watched as my images came up on the screen very nervously. The judges look for everything and I mean everything. I think I stopped breathing and looked at David. Some of the images received an excellence - which I was so pleased with and surprised. I am so incredibly critcal of my work.
If you're interested in reading why it's good to hire an accredited photographer from the PPOC you can visit their website. http://www.ppoc.ca/
I have such a great mentor and friend who has helped me along the way...you all likely know by now, David of Lumacraft photography...www.lumacraft.com. I've worked very hard to get here and I have a very long way to go.
Okay, enough about that topic.
Next...

If you want a mind blowing experience go to Gregory Colbert's website.
http://www.ashesandsnow.org/en/index.php?page=/vision/biography.php




If rolex sponsered me, I'd go to the other side of the world too. These images are so magnificant. Lastly, I wanted to post a few samples for Lisa and her family; she's been so patient. Liam melts my heart. He is one child I will never forget and he gives the best hugs.















No comments: