Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tovi's Wedding!

Yesterday was such a wonderful, fabulous day! We could not ask for better weather. Virginia and I were lucky enough to be a part of Tovi's big day in so many ways. We were first contracted to do the hair and makeup. Tovi then realized that we were starting to do wedding photography and asked if we would be interested in photographing hers. We thought this wedding would be perfect for us and it was. The bride and groom were so awesome to work with and don't even get me started on the family! Hi-Lari-ous! Virginia and I wondered where the day went. That wedding was a blast.
I have a few others ahead of Tovi, but I wanted to share just one. This is one of our favs. Hope you like it Tovi ;)

ps...I will be returning all calls from the weekend tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous Marie!

Marie said...

Thanks Stephanie.