Monday, June 23, 2008

Congrats to Sabrina & Ryan


What a beautiful wedding this was. The weather was perfect; the colours were beautiful and best of all it was so much fun! I was second shooting for David Gilmour of Lumacraft Photography. http://www.lumacraft.com/. He is such an amazing photographer and I was honoured to be asked to be his second shooter. David and I are both licenced photographers of the Professional Photographers of Canada. Having someone like David who has been a member of the PPOC for quite some time mentoring you, is very invaluable.

Considering it's 12:30 at night...I should probably wrap this up soon. I just can't say enough about a wonderful day we had and how lovely the bride, groom and their bridal party was to work with. I have A LOT of Faves from this wedding. Here are just the last few of the last card that I backed up.









Newborn baby photogaphy burlington ontario, milton, oakville, mississauga, toronto, Hamilton dundas, waterdown ontario. Child photographer for Niagara falls, wedding photographry, wedding photography, maternity photographer, pregnancy photography
Children’s photographer Burlington, Oakville, photojournalism, artistic children’s photos fine art newborn

No comments: