Friday, September 01, 2006

Dawn's wedding

Last weekend Ian(my fiance) and I went to his brother's wedding in Sudbury. The wedding was so beautiful and so emotional. I have never been to a wedding where 200 people were crying at the same time. Dawn's (the bride) speech was so touching and was in remembrance of her mom). She warned me ahead of time that it might be really hard but I had no idea it was going to be so intense. I have just recently lost my mom last month. It's extremely difficult, but like Dawn said..."our mothers are with us".
These two are so perfect for each other. Both Dawn and Andrew are wonderful people and compliment each other so well.
Dawn asked me if I would do her hair and makeup and the Bridesmaid's hair. I was happy to do that for her.
Here are a few photos of the hair and makeup and a couple of extras.










Ian and I

No comments: