Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Everyone squeeze your mom today and take it all in. Try to appreciate the moments.

I am sending a big hug and kiss to my mom in heaven...love and miss you lots mom...Happy Mother's day, you were the best mom in the whole world, and I will be grateful for everything you have ever given me.

I wrote a poem to my mom when I was in grade one. My mom was so sweet. She had it framed all these years...

Here is the poem:

I like my mom better than Shawn
I like my mom better than the twins
I like my mom better than I like myself
That's how much i love my mother.

Tomorrow my husband and I are going to plant some flowers around her tree. This year will hard without her, but we wanted to do something for mother's day because she is still alive in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie!

Just wanted to thank you again for doing such a wonderful job on Saturday. It was an absolute pleasure to have you we LOVED the final results. Love the pics you posted. If you have any more, I would love to see them! marlene@krcmar.ca

Thank you so much and all the best!

Marlene