Sunday, May 13, 2007

Wow, it's been so long

I forgot my password to blogger. Wow that tells you how long it's been and how cluttered my head is these days. Wtih the new house, wedding season and the nice weather, I have become super busy. (Thank God for that).
I have not had much time to post, but thought since I can't sleep tonight, that I would do a little update.
Wedding season is here, and we have been busy every weekend. I can 't wait for the pics to come back. I took a couple from a couple of weeks ago and a couple today.

Nicole, was so cute! She pretty much had us all in tears...We could not look at her cry, or everyone else would start to cry - so cute.




This was from Leanna's wedding. She looked so beautiful in her dress and she was a pleasure to work with.
From today! Aren't they gorgeous?


I have been busy doing trials, here's one do that I really liked. Lucky Margaret, has snagged a phenominal wedding photographer - David Gilmour Of Lumacraft photography. www.lumacraft.com. You can see some of his work under my "other" portfolio on my website, www.beautyonthego.ca


Here's Margaret's trial run...


I have updated www.beautyonthego.ca with a lot of new pics, go and check it out.

Okay, on to the next, my other job as a photographer has been super buys also..(Thank you God)!

Lots of new babies are being born and a lot of families are wanting their outdoor sessions. Why not! Spring and Summer never last long enough, so take advantage of the great weather. I am booking at least 2 weeks in advance for any photo shoots. Exceptions will always be made for expecting moms and pre booked new born shoots.

I have uploaded a lot of new pics to the website www.memoriesbymarie.ca and to my smug account http://memoriesbymarie.smugmug.com/

Go take a look~!

*****Next*****

I am now accepting requests for wedding photographry for summer 2008 for the Burlington and surrounding area. My rates will be significantly lower than most for the time being. And I'm sure you know how the story goes, once I've become an established wedding photographer also, rates will raised to what the industry's standards are.

Alright, that's it for now.

Good night!

No comments: