Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Beautiful Bride!

About a month ago we had the privilege of helping Beth and her girls get ready for her big day. Beth was calm and very cool. The girls were a riot to work with and her mom was a hoot.
For Beth we did the "Leyla do", which was inspired by a previous bride named Leyla -love that name. My partner Virginia calls this my signature updo. This do takes me at least two hours every time.
For her makeup, we kept if fairly neutral, but dark enough to see it in the photos. Beth normally does not wear a lot of makeup (not that she needs to), so I chose shades of neutrals and plums to bring out her eyes.

Her flowers, dress and the bridesmaids dresses were beautiful. Her photographer did a fantastic job with the photos. I love it when brides send me closeups! It's very much appreciated. As soon as I hear back from Beth, I will post her photographer's info.










No comments: