Monday, September 03, 2007

Christine & Glenn's handsome little man

Really, I must be the luckiest person. I get the cutest babies in the region! This little guy was so so precious...actually an angel. This was one of the easiest newborn shoots ever. Liam slept his heart out in between sets. He was very easy going and let us pretty much do whatever we needed to do. This family is going to have a hard time choosing, as it was very hard for me to narrow it down. Actually, it was impossible. I ended up showing this couple well more than what I normally would do.
Lucky for Christine, she did the maternity session just in the nick of time. Little Liam arrived 4 weeks early - Surprise!
That is why I suggest the best time for maternity portraits is usually about a month in advance. I have booked many last minutes moms - but to be safe - book early.

Here are just a few of their session with me.
















No comments: