Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy, Busy..

Well this weekend was very busy for us at Beauty on The Go. We are on our way to our third wedding this weekend. It all has been very exciting and it's going to get even more exciting. One of my very best friends and partner Virginia is having her bridal shower this afternoon and she doesn't know it...he he..... I know she's not reading this because her internet is not working.
Her family and friends can view the blog to see pics from today. I am the worst for keeping secrets. I just wanted to blurt out...we're throwing you a shower!! I refrained with great effort, and if you know me, you know I just can't resist.
Have a good day everyone and check back for pics of all the lovely brides from this weekend...oh I did a maternity shoot yesterday also...so there will be little teasers from that also.
Cheers!

No comments: