Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I Heart Newborns!

I can't get enough of them and they are so amazing to photograph. I love the details on a baby; their toes, feet, fingers and a head full of hair! Brook is way too cute for words and her parents are wonderful people to be around.



Some people may consider the next two images outtakes, but they are real moments :)

twisted sense of humour of mine hehe...so cute and so precious.




Here are a few more in a slideshow format:



If you are looking for a baby or children's photographer in Burlington , who has a passion for baby photographer photography, maternity photography photographer, or a Oakville, Milton or Hamilton child, newborn, maternity photographer, then please contact me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all just AWESOME! Love the "out takes"...true moments! Great job capturing the pee picture! I giggled...

Marie said...

Thanks so much for your comment. I thought they were pretty funny too!