Thursday, June 05, 2008

A pilot, his jet and his wifey to be

I absolutely adore this couple. I did their engagement session a couple of weeks ago and my husband assisted me. He did a pretty good job and they were great in front of the camera.

I have so many favourites from this shoot that I like. Here's a couple more that I love....




The rest can be seen in the slideshow below. With over a 100 proofs shown, here are my top 40. To control the speed of the slideshow, point your curser to the top right corner.





engagement photographer burlington ontario, engagement photo shoot hamilton, burlington, oakville, mississagua ontario. Wedding photographer burlington, hamilton, oakville, mississauga, milton toronto ontario. wedding photography, artistic contemporary photojournalism

No comments: